The beauty of natural stone products has been admired for centuries, the usage of stone is chosen not only for the character and beauty expected from natural stone but also for the durability.
Here at Table Rock Company, we discover that Natural Stone is finding its way into more and more applications for the consumers’ lifestyle whether it is residential or commercial. We have listed below areas where natural stone can be utilized for your custom projects, remodeling and restorations.
- Kitchen Area
- Countertop Backsplashes
- Cupboard Toe Kick or Floor Kick Plates
- Stove Wall Cladding
- Island (Normal or Over-Sized)
- Breakfast Nook Table
- Window Ledges
- Family Room or Lounge Area
- Fire Place – Hearth, Mantle, Full Wall Cladding
- Built-In Wall Shelving and Ledges
- Bar Area or Game Room Counter Tops
- Staircase – Step, Riser, Wall skirting
- Decorative Dividing Room Pillars or Columns
- Bathroom or Powder Room Area
- Shower Wall
- Furniture Uses
- Dining or Coffee Table
- Pillars for objects
- Out-Door Kitchen and Furniture Tables or Benches
- Surround and Pool Copings
- Water Fountains
- Structural Columns, Pavers
In addition, you can use Natural Stone for flooring and wall coverings methods Residential and Commercial.
Why Use Natural Stone?
- Environmentally Compatible
- Natural Stone Is Varied
- Is Individual
- Ages Well
- Three Dimensional
Table Rock Stone Company was born out of a desire to meet the demands of a discerning eye in today’s stone marketplace. Our customers have come to expect luxurious appeal and timeless quality while being fully sustainable and environmentally responsible. We have a passion for our product and it shows in our attention to detail.
If you have any questions about natural stone products that you would like to discuss with one of our Table Rock professionals, contact us by calling 402-408-1830 or emailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!