Natural stone adds a touch of modern style. Its modular shape and varying textures make it the perfect decorative accent for any room in your house. Use natural stones to add a touch of modern elegance to a bedroom or a bit of rustic class to a kitchen. Your possibilities are endless when you are looking to incorporate this material into everyday décor in some of the most commonly used rooms in your home.
NATURAL STONE MODERN STYLE
There are several ways of integrating stone into your living room décor to make it rustic and warm or simple and modern:
- Installing a stone fireplace can make your living room inviting and perfect for entertaining or family gatherings. Create a tall, dramatic fireplace lined with light-colored stone as the room’s focal point. By allowing light to filter in this space, you can bring a soothing and simple yet lively touch to the room.
- Natural stone walls in a living room can reflect a cheerful and breezy environment with a bright and natural feel.
The bathroom is one of those areas in a home where its elements can be strongly linked to the outdoors. Using stone in this room is a natural fit because of the freshness and texture it adds to the certain aspects of the décor being used. There are so many cool ways to use stone in a bathroom – like the natural stone wall surrounding a soaker tub as pictured above!
Using natural stone accents in a bedroom can create a romantic setting. They are timeless, beautiful and dramatic. You can spruce up a traditional bedroom with just a few different stone design ideas:
- A natural stone wall installed in the bedroom can help create a peaceful escape and encourage a restful night’s sleep. This is a great way to de-stress from the busy day. Stone walls add an element of simplicity and natural goodness to contemporary and modern bedrooms.
- A natural stone fireplace surround, while looks great in a living room, can bring a touch of romance to the bedroom. Stone room elements can take us back to a comforting and organic time in our lives.
Using natural stone in a kitchen will make a statement about you and how you value cooking for your family and friends. This is the room in your house where you eat, bake holiday cookies, do homework and more. In many ways, it is the center of the home, and it should have tons of personality. Stone can help you create a loving and inviting environment with these designs:
- Consider adding stone to the front of the kitchen island to create an amazing focal point. It definitely creates a rustic, homey feeling in this room.
- Designing a natural stone backsplash adds a striking balance in your kitchen. Depending on the type of stone and color you choose, you can create something elegant or classic, depending on your taste.
- Natural stone countertops are extremely popular in today’s kitchens. Granite, marble and quartz are sought after by many home cooks because they are not only beautiful, but durable.
Contact Table Rock Company today and ask the experts on the new and improved Natural Stone Modern Style for 2016.